Purple & Sparkly Friday

I love how the work weeks have been flying by lately, but what I don't love is how the summer is also flying by. Sloooooooow down summer!

1.) Got a much needed pedicure and am now purple and sparkly for my birthday month.



2.) I've recently gotten on the Barre3 train, and let me tell you those classes are NO joke! I hate myself while I'm there, but am so happy I went when it's over. Amazing workout!





3.) Tried out a new chardonnay this week, and it was pretty good considering I'm usually more of a pinot girl.





4.) Purchased tickets to see my boys in pinstripes on my birthday in a few weeks when they come to Tampa. So sad to say farewell to Jeter, and gosh I hope he's playing that day and not sitting it out *fingers crossed*.








5.) My best friend from high school is in town this week, and I can't wait to catch up with her over dinner tonight.

*Summer 2011*



*Holding her baby boy for the 1st time*


Can't believe her little man is almost 3, I still picture him as a tiny little baby.

Linking up today with Lauren for High Five on Friday and Amanda for Friday Favorites. Hop on over and join us! Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Thanks for the wine rec :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, your legs are so tan! I'm so jealous! I love all your Yankee gear! We are going to make it to see a game with you in Tampa eventually! Maybe next Summer! You can be our tour guide! Have you ever seen a game in New York?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the TB flats and that nail polish color! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is your pedi? i have been wanting to try a barre class (not sure what barre3 this, so behind lol). mm that wine sounds delish - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm love the purple polish! I need to get a pedi soon. I haven't gotten one since my bday and I love my pedi place... mainly for the free wine LOL! And I was doing Barre3 for awhile but I haven't been in forever! It's no joke though. Umm that chardonnay sounds so good... have you been down to Spill yet?

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with your friend! Love your pedi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nail color. I wish there was a Barre place closer to me. Hope you have fun at your dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Birthday month! Hurrah!

    I'm not a fan of chardonnay but I do love Smoking Loon wines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you know my eyes always light up for purple and sparkly! lol Have fun at the Yankees games! Make sure to check out Fergs if you guys plan to have some drinks before or after the game!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pedi! Definitely a necessity for the birthday month :) Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete