Buffalo Chicken Casserole

I'm a total sucker for anything buffalo flavored, so when you can add a bunch of my favorite ingredients together like pasta, cheese, and buffalo sauce I'm sold!




Ingredients

16 oz. of penne pasta, cooked
Diced grilled chicken, fully cooked
1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Style
3/4 cup of light blue cheese dressing
2 cups of reduced fat (or fat free) shredded cheddar cheese





Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Boil pasta for 10 minutes on high, drain and set aside
Combine red hot and blue cheese dressing in a bowl
Mix together, chicken, cheese, and cooked pasta and add to the buffalo sauce mixture
Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees








**********************************************

Link-up Rules:

1. Follow Emily and myself on GFC and Bloglovin
2. Link up your favorite recipes or food related posts
3. Grab our Recipe Swap button and link back to both of our blogs
4. Be sure to visit other blogs and find new recipes!






14 comments:

  1. Mmmmm you had me at Buffalo!! Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Just yes to this recipe. I can't wait to make this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Yum! Anything buffalo chicken I'm 100% sold on! Making this for dinner on Friday for sure! Seems easy enough for a Friday when I don't want to be cooking! ;)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely one of my favorites!! I'm pinning your recipe to try next!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! My husband would love this! We make buffalo chicken dip all the time and sometimes put it in pizza dough as a calzone, but this looks like something else we could definitely try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for buffalo chicken stuff too! I made a buffalo chicken pasta salad last year that I loved. I'll have to try this when I'm in the mood for something warm for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My SIL made a buffalo chicken dip, since then I'm on a buffalo kick. Which is weird, because I never liked it. This looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This so going on my menu! I posted a pasta dish too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM! I love anything buffalo flavored...delicious! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm yes please! This sounds so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this sounds soooooooo good! i'm right there with you - buffalo chicken..heck buffallo anything & blue cheese? yes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also love buffalo ANYTHING! This sounds delicious:)

    ReplyDelete