Ready for Easter Weekend

I feel like we were just happily announcing the arrival of spring, and now it's already time for Easter weekend.
Easter Ready

Easter Ready by greenfashionistablog 


I love all of the colors of Easter weekend.... pretty pastels and beautiful flowers everywhere. Feminine dresses and light makeup are perfect for Easter church service along with floral jewelry.

Easter egg hunts, bellinis, and sliced spiral ham will be on the agenda for a relaxing day with family.

What are you favorite things about Easter?

9 comments:

  1. Yup! Can the contents of that photo just plop into my hands?! I want it all! Easter is the best. Can't wait! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous!! The pastels are coming out everywhere and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wedges! I had a perfect dress picked out for this weekend but now it's supposed to be cold and rainy, blahhh. Oh well, I guess it's a good excuse to go shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Oooo that Daisy perfume is new, or is it the same scent as the pink one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable dress.

    The last few Easters we've stayed home and relaxed and I freaking love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the criss cross pattern at the bust of the dress. Those shoes also rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors of Easter weekend are the best! That dress looks like the perfect Easter dress.

    Jenni
    thebeautifullittlefools.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete