Summer Must Haves

Today was the perfect day for an after work dip in the pool. Some of our other neighbors came by and went for a dip as well and were teaching their toddler how to swim which was absolutely adorable! :)


The warm weather got me to thinking about all the pretty clothes and accessories I've been seeing lately online and in magazines and I realized I'm past due for a summer must haves post. 




Essie's Summer Collection
I especially love Bikini So Teeny and Off the Shoulder


Candy Waterfall Jackets... super cute! 



Yellow skinnies


But who am I kidding... I'm too hot in pants in the summer especially in FL. 
I practically live in dresses, skirts, and shorts. 


Brightly Colored Shorts



A Striped Maxi


Tory Burch Sandals *drool*













Polka Dot Bikini
She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini... 



A new beach cover up



What are your summer must haves?

4 comments:

  1. I am loving all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just have your closet? If it's anything as cute as these pictures, then you must have the BEST clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!!FOllowing you!!
    I'd love it if you check out mine out and tell me what you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your summer must-haves!! I'm wearing Essie's Off the Shoulder on my nails right now. I'm with you on the TB sandals...drooling all over myself! ;) I love the Kate Spade pieces and the cover-up!!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete