It's Ok Thursday

We're finally almost to Friday... linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Ok Thursday.



It's OK that...


~ H went to the Magic playoff game and I used it as an excuse to play catch up on the DVR.

~ We have a savings plan and yet all I can dream think about are vacations and Louboutins. 

~ As much as I love the beautiful weather here, I'd love a good rainy day so I have an excuse to curl up inside on the couch all day and watch movies.

~ What I look forward to the most on the weekends is sleeping in. Zzzzzzzz

~ I still worry about my little brother who's not so little anymore 

~ I get nervous about taking new medicine. I always freak out reading the potential side effects which coincidentally never end up effecting me (thankfully!)

~ I had to buy hot rollers because I still can't curl my hair with a curling iron without it being a hot mess :-P

1 comment: