What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy "Friday"! Since tomorrow is a holiday, most of us have tomorrow and Friday off and that is just what the doctor ordered.


Linking up with This Kind of Love for WILW


I'm loving that this was a short work week and our office is getting let out at 2:00. I can get to the gym and spend some much needed mommy and doggy time before dropping her off at the boarding place.

I'm loving that my BF from high school is super close to giving birth to her baby boy!! So excited to be an "auntie"!



I'm LOVING that it's less than a month til we fly home for Christmas. My BFF said yesterday, "Let the countdown begin!" So excited to see everyone! It's been too long!



I'm loving sequins lately.. as in my last post.. I'm obsessed!



I'm loving that I've been staying on track with my weight loss goal by New Years. Those Loubies are so close to being mine! :-D



I'm loving that H and I will be in paradise and relaxing on the beach with clear turquoise water on this long weekend. MUCH better than our original plans :0)




I'm loving that Christmas is 1 month and 2 days away! It's almost time for Roxy's Christmas bells!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great trip!! So jealous that you get to relax in paradise... :) Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun on your trip!!! Have a lovely Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving and a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete