Fill in the Blank Friday Link Up

TGIF!! I'm linking up with The Little Things We Do again on this beautiful Friday morning.






1. My favorite new blog of the moment is Pink Lou Lou at Confessions of a 20 Something she is too cute and at times hilarious!
 

2. Something I am thankful for is amazing friends and family and of course my H!


3.  Something that made me laugh this week was an interview with Dwight Howard on the radio the other day. He was asked if he would ever date a Kardashian and there was a pause before he answered and then he said "F NOOO!" Everyone on air was cracking up.

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is Can I have two? My kitchen aid stand mixer in gloss cinnamon and of course a pair of beautiful Loubies 0:-)

5.  I am excited about H and I's impromptu trip to Key West with Roxy! Even Roxy is able to come.. she sure is my well traveled doggy! She was born in Iowa.. flown to New Hampshire, then her original owners had to give her up so she came to live with us in Connecticut. Then we moved to Florida so she made the drive down here, and then we brought her back to CT for Christmas last year, and now she's going to make the trek to the southernmost part of the continental U.S.

6.  If I were a color I would be gold. It's just so vibrant and mood lifting yet elegant.

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by wearing one of my favorite scarves and pairs of boots and taking Roxy for a nice brisk walk. Then coming home and curling up with a cup of hot chocolate. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment