Ulta Salon Follow Up

I had my hair appointment today after work at the Ulta Salon which I had never been to before. As I described in a previous post, I have been going to the same stylist back in CT for almost 10 years so it was really hard for me to branch out and try someone new. I went to the salon for their Monday-Wednesday $50 color, cut, and style deal and was really impressed with how nice it came out for such a deal!







My stylist did a great job and layered my hair to give it some more body since it was so damaged and laying so flat recently. It looks so much healthier and shinier and I'm really happy with it.

However, what I didn't like was that the salon was in the store. It was in the back off to the side, but it was still really weird to have customers walking close by and shopping while I was sitting there waiting for my color to set. But for $50 I wasn't complaining! I'm not sure if I'll go back since I'll be returning to my regular stylist when we're home for Christmas, and afterwards I'll probably look for a stylist at a regular salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment