Carnival Dream Day 3

Our 3rd day on the wonderful Carnival Dream was our 1st port of call which was Cozumel, Mexico. I had visited here before on a past cruise, but it was a new port to H and our friends. Even though I had been there a few years before, I didn't see anything I saw 3 years ago on the Carnival Liberty. Our ship docked at a completely different pier, and we went on a completely different excursion.

When we woke up and went out on to our balcony to enjoy our breakfast we saw that a Royal Caribbean ship was in port, and I got all excited because by the size of it I was pretty sure it was the Oasis of the Seas.. and it was!

Such a beautiful ship! I was really surprised that our ship wasn't dwarfed by how huge she is since ours was pretty big too, but not that big! Whoooo ee!

Welcome to Cozumel!




We booked the Playa Mia Beach Break which included open bar and use of the water trampolines and rafts

Not too shabby for a Monday 






After a fun day in Cozumel, we got ready for dinner and another show




Our waiters sang and danced for us again




Monday's towel animal was a cute little elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment