Product Review: Smashbox Photofinish Primer

Just got in from a wonderful happy hour with the girls from work, and I realized I have a product rave! As I mentioned in an earlier post, when I started running low on my primer (MAC's Prep & Prime) I had the desire to look for a new one. MAC's Prep & Prime left my face feeling and looking oily and I was looking for something that would give me more of a matte finish. So, as I have been doing with most of my makeup products, I switched from MAC and ordered something new from Sephora. I ordered the Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer with SPF 15 found here at Sephora and so far is has been awesome! I love the added bonus of it having SPF in it too, so I have extra protection when I'm not planning to be out in the sun.


It goes on very smooth and doesn't feel oily when applying like the MAC Prep & Prime did. It's also supposed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and provide sun protection. As of right now I'm hooked on it and love this product! Oh and I almost forgot the most important part.. it's a fantastic primer! My makeup stayed put all day into drinks and apps at happy hour with the girls from work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment