Spring Hues

I'm all about groundbreaking florals for spring, but I also love the pretty pastels that just look and feel like the season. I almost felt like an Easter egg, and even ordered a lavender drink at happy hour to compliment the look - ha! I loved breaking out this tank not just for the fun color, but because it's light and airy. It'll be perfect for the heat of summer, and then I'll pair it with shorts or a skirt. Pretty soon it'll be too hot to even think about jeans, and I'm here for it!


Linen Tank | Jeans | Espadrilles {60% off} | Sunnies | Lipstick in Crème Cup












Shop this Post


8 comments:

  1. I am leaning towards pastels year round now!! You always find the best drink spots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that lavender is so incredibly beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to recreate the whole look. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty shade of lavender on you! I'm loving pastels this time of year!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lavender is so lovely on you. Perfect color!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super easy, breezy- and you look lovely in lavender!

    Wearing a graphic dress in my new post and hope you'll swing by!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those white jeans. I'm in need of a new pair, and I love the distressed knees on these. I feel like distressed white jeans are harder to find... most white jeans aren't distressed!

    ReplyDelete