Smocked for Spring and Summer

It's official I am all in on my favorite time of year for outdoor activities and effortless fashion. This smocked cami is on repeat, and definitely getting packed in my suitcase for our upcoming vacay in June. I wore it to dinner over the weekend, and it was so comfy and perfect for the warmer temps. As the sun went down, and it got chillier I was able to simply layer a cardi over it. 


Striped Top | Skirt | Sandals in Sea Shell Pink | Camera Bag | Sunnies | Barrettes










Shop this Post




4 comments:

  1. I love anything smocked and that top is darling on you! Such a cute summer look!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am boarding the smocked train! I started with a dress last year and it is just so flattering!! Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cami is so cute. Love how Springy you look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a flattering top - looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete