More Sunshine

We had another chilly front move in (I'm afraid to say "cold" front in front of all my northern peeps), but there wasn't a cloud in the sky and we visited Beth's Burger Bar for the first time and enjoyed our food on the patio by their outdoor heaters.


I went for cozy chic, and broke out my favorite camo leggings that are the SOFTEST pair of pants I own. Yes, I'm calling a pair of leggings pants. They were necessary after a burger, malt beverage, and fries. I tried the new Bud Light Seltzer in Mango, and officially give it two thumbs up


On Sunday, Lil' Miss and I had a girls day. I took her to the park to run around on the playground before we took a walk around the lake where she got to pet LOTS of doggies and then went to get some more organic smoothies at Clean Juice. Two weekends in a row and counting.




With all the outdoor fun and sunshine, I'm looking forward to it warming up consistently. Even here in Florida it's been too chilly for my favorite sundresses and sandals. So, I was excited when this dress arrived from Amazon (hellooooo Prime). For now, I'll layer it under a jacket and once it warms up more I'll rock it on it's own. 

Dress {Only $21} | Sandals | Sunnies | Double Ring | Jacket {Only $21} Lipstick in Creme Cup | Pearl Barrette {Only $8}






Shop this Post



17 comments:

  1. Love S's layering style :) and the burger bar sounds like a great family spot! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember when i was in miami, it was your winter so about 13-15C and while everyone was in jackets and hats etc, my friend and i were in tank top, shorts and flip flops! people were like "you must be from up north; Canada, maybe?" hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummo! And I’m crazy about that dress, so so pretty on you, I love it with the Jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil' Miss is precious! Glad y'all had a good time. Loving that dress and coffee sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is the cutest! Sounds like a perfect day! I love chevron stripes and that dress is darling on you!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so cute and looks perfect with the jean jacket! Tht's what I will call them now, chilly fronts, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yumm...burger with fries! My absolute favorite.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this family time of yours, looks fun there.
    Xo, Christianne
    https://simplychristianne.com/2020/03/06/spring-outfits-try-on-haul/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress, it looks so comfy and versatile! I so wish I had a pool haha xo

    Gemma | Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely maxi dress! :)

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :) We had a date night last night which was awesome :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a cute dress. I also love your little girls day with your little miss. Sounds like she has so much fun, lets be honest, it's always fun when doggo's are involved hehehe!

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your word of cosy chic, will adopt it from you if that is ok :)
    We are also having a colder spell but that means very warm shoes, gloves and hat here.
    hahah. Thank you for your lovely pictures.

    http://ecoislogical.com

    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that maxi dress on you! And I am totally on board the idea of calling leggings pants, Ha!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome article. I have bookmarked your page. Greetings Alice

    ReplyDelete