Letters to Santa

We are officially less than a month away from the big guy making his way down the chimney... craziness! My heart is full after a fun Thanksgiving weekend with the fam, crossing LOTS of my Christmas shopping list, and decking the halls for this weekend's annual Christmas party. Lil' miss helped decorate for the first time which was beyond adorable. I'm just glad she hasn't pulled anything off the tree yet...


*My little fam on Thanksgiving - yes I'm twinning with my girl*

Her Dress {Less than $10 + Free Shipping}


Yesterday, we made our annual trip to the Christmas tree farm with friends where Lil' Miss picked out this year's tree. 


Her Top {Only $7 + Free Shipping}


Now that Thanksgiving is over, the house is decorated, and I'm almost done with shopping for family and friends I've started rounding up my list to send to Santa. My wish list ranges from fashion must-haves to beauty items, books, games, entertaining pieces, and even extension cables for my SNES Classic. This girl would like to sit farther from the tv than 3 feet while playing Super Mario...



19 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a sweet holiday! Lil miss is getting so big! Crazy how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, love my leopard matching cuties and little Miss's shirt..Nice until proven Naughty, so darling!! Heres to a GREAT week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls looked so cute in your twinning dresses! I'm liking the meme game and grey jeans on your wish list! Can't wait to see you rock them!
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. The matching with Serena is just too precious! I can't wait to do that with Sophia :) Can't wait to see how your annual party comes together! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought that highlighter and love it! Love all of her outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cutest twins in town!! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good list! And I LOVE that S picked the tree and you two are matching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your daughter is so cute! I love how you were both matching. Isn't that the best?!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had a nice holiday!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2018/11/must-have-fallwinter-snakeskin-handbag.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That coffee mug is you! Hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is seriously so adorable! Your whole family is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great weekend-- I love the twinning & your christmas tree tradition! Those sweats look so cozy & I love that turtleneck dress. I've been debating adding Crazy Rich Asians to my list too, I started it and only got a few chapters in before it was due back to the library, and now I think there are literally 1,000 people ahead of me on the list, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Y'all are so cute in your matching outfits! I love your list, Crazy Rich Asians is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Monday dear. Your baby girl is suer cute.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you were twinning with Serena. How cute!!! Looks like it was a great Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg could your matching leopard be any cuter?! I can't believe Christmas is almost here!! I love all of your picks!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, I love your coordinating outfit with S. So cute!! Those trees are gorgeous... I think you've convinced me to put mine up (lol)! That striped tee is a steal!! I've been feeling like I want to go find some cute cool weather clothes because I don't think I've purchased anything new for winter in two years!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw the matching leopard!! So adorable! Glad you all had the best Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete