Brunching and Catwalks

The past several weeks have been SO crazy between being super busy at work as we wrap up the last of our global events for the year, keeping up with friends, social events, and making sure I'm fully present at home for lil' miss and my husband which is by far the most important. I'm exhausted you guys... no joke. And we're not even into the holiday season yet.


But that doesn't mean it's not fun. I'm still LOVING my job, and couldn't be more blessed and thankful for my little family and amazing friends. I think Thanksgiving is coming at the best time. It'll be time to stop and actually just "be". Sleep in, spend the whole day with my little family, and enjoy a long weekend of decking the halls. My fav!


Last Sunday, I met up with Pamela for some girl time over bubbles and to kick off the Orlando International Fashion Week at the Castle Hotel.


After an obligatory glass of rosé it was time to make our way inside for the press party and the opening night fashion show.







This weekend, I laid low mostly as I was dealing with a nasty cold which I totally blame on said busyness at the beginning of this post. I'm just maxed out, and my body caught up with me. But, I rallied to celebrate a good friend's birthday at a new to us brunch spot and of course bottomless mimosas.



Shop this Post




24 comments:

  1. You go girl, living you best life!! LOVE the jumper and friends brunch day!!! I know it is a busy time and I hope you find moments of rest with the fam and Happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun event to go to! I have to say having a life so full even if it's busy is just the best!! Enjoy it all girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun in this post! I hope you get those little moments to relax throughout. Love your romper!

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is SO busy, but the fashion show looks so fun and Thanksgiving will be a great break! Hope you're feeling better babe! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love a good fashion show paired with a few bubbles :) You look fab too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking to way slow down too. Come on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun weekend! You Florida gals always have the best time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm amazed at how good you look for as tired as you have to be with all the work stuff - never mind the social stuff!! So glad that you are finding time to enjoy yourself in spite of your work season. That's important, too. <3 (I need to learn from you, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you on that first paragraph. I am exhausted and having a hard time balancing it all and the holidays are coming! I am so glad you had some fun events in there, I love your jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m with you on being exhausted - totally feeling it. You look beautiful at all your events! Enjoy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you are having so much fun! I love your romper and that looks like a fun fashionable night!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a weekend! That fashion show must have been so much fun! I've always wanted to go to one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both looked GORGEOUS for the fashion show--it looks like a blast! Glad to hear you're doing well and still loving your job!!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  14. so glad you guys had fun at the show - and brunch! and I am glad you'll get a little break next week with the holiday. I think we all need it. rest is on the list for sure!
    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you've been having so much fun! You go to the best places and events!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've been having sooo much fun! And girl...you just have the greatest legs. :) Thanks for linking up with The Blended Blog!

    Shelly | The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun time. Loved both of your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The fashion show sounds like it was a blast and you look gorgeous in your cute romper! There's nothing better than a good brunch spot with bottomless mimosas!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun event! I love your cute playsuit, looks so nice for a fashion show :)

    Hope that you are having a nice week and a lovely weekend ahead of you :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like you've been having lots of fun!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looked like the best time! Love that floral romper!

    xx Leah / www.leahbehr.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like a fun event and with bottomless mimosas - sign me up! Hehe You look fab and love your shoes. Those studs are everything and the color is beautiful.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous event! This looks so much fun. Your dress is amazing on you dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete