1. My Sephora goodies arrived from the VIB Sale, and I couldn't be happier to have my replenished my favorite baked blush and even my hair is excited over my new dry shampoo and Hot Toddy heat and UV protectant.
2. Even though I picked up 2 for $24 Bath and Body Works candles last weekend, I'm a little too excited to pick up some more fresh spring and summer scents since they're having another sale on their 3 wick candles now through the 24th. Don't walk... run!
3. How cute is this fedora? Perfect for all the upcoming outdoor time! I never used to think I could pull off hats, but lately I've been obsessed especially with fedoras.
4. Another obsession this season are pretty stackable rings, especially pretty bar rings like this Rebecca Minkoff one.
5. As if we all haven't gushed about the off the shoulder trend that has blown up this year, I still can't get enough. This tribal mini dress has been on my radar for a few weeks now, and I think it's time to pull the trigger!
Linking up today with Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop, April for 5 on Friday, Tif for High Five for Friday, Lauren for Fab Favorites, and Amanda for Friday Favorites. Hop on over and join us! Happy Friday!