*Charlie Brown is also always a good idea*
I'm not one to make resolutions, but there are a lot of things I'd like to accomplish in 2016:
1. Get this space re-designed with a cleaner look and finally update the tabs (delete unnecessary ones), and create a media kit.
2. Finally purchase a DSLR and learn how to edit my photos
3. Grow my instagram (@greenfashionista)
1. Re-do the floors on the first floor
2. Paint the family room
3. Get new couches for the family room
4. Get a bar cart
5. Put up back-splash in the kitchen
6. See at least one new U.S. city and one new country (always looking to add more stamps to my beautiful passport)
What are you hoping to accomplish in 2016?
Erin for Weekend Snapshots
*Cheers to a fabulous week*