I was excited when a representative from Introstem reached out to me to try out some of their products. Introstem is advanced skin technology and a new luxury skincare line infused with plant-based stem cells.
Stem Cell Vibrant Day Moisturizer
- I apply this moisturizer in the morning before my daily makeup routine. It not only moisturizes, but it also smooths out my skin and provides a great base to apply my usual makeup for the day. My face feels softer and it looks more refreshed than any other moisturizer I've used in the past.
Stem Cell Energizing Mask
- This mask is infused with Vitamins A, C, and E and it really gives your skin that extra oomph and glow that we all are looking for. I love the way my skin feels after applying this mask, perfect after a long day/night.
Stem Cell Dark Circle Eye Cream
- This one has by far been my favorite out of the line as I suffer from hereditary dark circles under my eyes no matter how well rested I am (thanks mom!). I apply a little around each eye every night, and each morning I can tell that the area around my eye is a little brighter.
Stem Cell Defining Eye Serum
- Now that I'm in my 30's those pesky wrinkles are starting to show up, and this is the first product that promises to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles that creep up on the delicate skin around your eyes that actually works. I've noticed an improvement in my "wisdom" around my eyes since using this serum which is great!
Stem Cell Night Rejuvenation Serum
- I love applying this product at night, as my skin looks and feels more refreshed each morning. Even if I had a rough night's sleep you can no longer tell by my skin.