Take me out to the ballgame

One of my favorite things about the summer is going to baseball games. Minor league.. major league it doesn't matter, I just love going to the games. I love the warm summer air, the beer and hot dogs, and the crack of the bat as it hits the ball....

We went to a minor league game the other night which means free parking, cheap admission, cheap beer, cheap food, and close seats.. what's not to love?


~ 16 and 32 oz. beers for much less than a regular beer at a major league game

~ Enjoying a Bud Light Lime while watching the game

~ I loved that the stadium was on the water, pretty views!

~ Me and H enjoying the game

~ A 32 oz. Mich Ultra for $6 YES PLEASE!

~ The boys and their giant beers

~ Beautiful night for a game

~ Cheers to awesome neighbors who are also great friends

~ Girls statue pic after the game


We had so much fun and can't wait to go back for another game. Now, we're looking forward to driving down to Miami for the weekend to see the Marlins play H's Rockies. Best part is the stadium has The Clevelander we'll just have to hit that up as well as the one in South Beach :)

4 comments:

  1. I love baseball games. And minor league is so much cheaper than the majors and you can even see some good game because they send major league players to the minors for rehab or if there isn't enough room on the major league team at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baseball games too! Cute boys in tight pants and beer??? sign me up NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. this is the best post. I love the giant drink you have! Baseball games are the best!

    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog design! Came across your blog through "The Friday Chaos Blog Hop" and am glad I found you! :))

    ReplyDelete