Blue Margaritas

Last weekend I shared that I made a pitcher of blue margaritas. Not only were they delicious, but they were guilt free as well and I wanted to make sure I passed along my recipe.


~ Jose Cuervo Light Margarita Mix (zero calories)

~ Patron Citron

~ Blue Curacao

I'm a little embarrassed to admit to how many of these yummy drinks I consumed last weekend :-P

I didn't feel too guilty since I used light margarita mix... however I'm starting to become more and more concerned about all these "light drinks" that contain sucralose. Are they harmless if consumed once in a while, are they harmful at all? If they are in fact harmful to you I'll trade it back in for calories any day, but I'm on the fence. I guess I just wish they could reduce the sugar/calories in food and drinks without adding artificial ingredients in it's place. 

What's your view of artificial sweeteners? 

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I had a blue Margarita on Easter! Yum!

    I'm not a fan of the artificial sweetners, I've tried all different "sugars" for my tea from Sweet N' Low to Stevia and none of it tastes right to me.

    http://justmeaghan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy! You should add it on Pinterest!


    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready for pool season to whip out the blender and make some frozen cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgsh! Love this! I have actually never tried that flavor of tequila but since I am a tequila girl I have added it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!! I love me some margaritas!!! Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete