5 Truths

The fabulous Emily tagged me in her truths post and I thought it would be a fun way for my new readers (and some of you OG's too!) to get to know me a little better :)

Truth #1

I'm a "water baby" at heart. I love the summertime so much that I moved south to enjoy many more months out of the year of warm weather and I could enjoy more beach days and pool time. I'm happiest swimming and lounging the day away on a raft in the water with a frozen drink.









Truth #2


I am OBSESSED with Harry Potter... obsessed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel! I've read all the books and have watched the movies over and over and over again and they never get old. There is so much incredible detail, that I always end up picking up on something new each time I watch. 













Truth #3


I have OCD tendencies a la Monica Geller. Everything has to be a certain way down to the way the dishes are placed in the cupboards and even my toiletries have to be facing the same way. I'm very similar to her down to her love of cleaning and her competitiveness. You're on my team and my team ALWAYS WINS!








Truth #4


I was a dancer for 13 years... no not THAT kind of dancer! Get your minds out of the gutter! I danced from age 4 to 17. I did everything from tap and jazz to ballet to gymnastics. My poor mom driving me around to all those classes, competitions, and costume fittings. My parents still have all my trophies and costumes packed away in bins and I've requested that they send them down with H's parents when they move down here in the next few months. 




Truth #5


Traveling is hands down my #1 hobby/passion. As much as I love fashion (hence the title of this blog) I would much rather have a passport full of stamps than a closet full of designer duds. It actually kinda hurt to type that... but it's true. Fashion is definitely a close 2nd! H and I have been to 34 of the 50 states and all over the Caribbean and we even honeymooned in Fiji but we have yet to "hop the pond" and go to Europe. Can.not.friggin.wait to get over there finally!




Hope you enjoyed learning more random facts/truths about me... now I'd like to pass along the torch to JennSarah, and Emily let's hear it! What are your 5 truths?




6 comments:

  1. So I'm dying to live further south (CT weather is NOT cutting it), DEFINITELY obsessed with HP (we fall asleep to one of the movies every night. not exaggerating) and I've been bugging my boyfriend to commit to a trip to Ireland with me!

    What's your favorite state/city in the US so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we have so much in common! except for harry potter- i just never got into it. haha sorry...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me!!! I can't wait to figure out my 5! Loved getting to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you on the fashion vs travel. I was just thinking to myself this morning, maybe I should try to cut down on shopping even more to fit in another trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are the same person.

    i am SOOO a water baby too! I LOVE...AM OBSESSED with HP (you know this), i can be a b it OCD at times && i want to travel everywhere!!!

    LOVE IT!!!
    Thanks for tagging me lady, posting my answers next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love reading more about you! The beach, pool and frozen drinks...yes please!! :-)

    Happy Friday!
    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete