Sunday Social ~ Favorite Things

I am thoroughly enjoying this long holiday weekend, I can't even begin to explain how great it's been to know I don't have to be back at work until later next week and we're not running all over creation in a few short days.

Time to link up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social :)



1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

~ I actually just picked up a carton of it yesterday since it's "in season"... peppermint stick ice cream is both my favorite and H's! Plus, I get the slow churned which is 1/2 the fat and it tastes just as yummy and even creamier.



2. What is your favorite smell?

~ I have 2 favorite smells (other than yummy food being cooked of course) and that is a freshly cut Christmas tree and almond-y scents like my almond milk bath, it smells delicious!





3. What is your favorite TV commercial?

~ One of my favorite old commercials was the Snickers commercial where the guy paints the Chiefs field incorrectly and it says "Chefs" instead of "Chiefs"






~ I've also been loving the new Galaxy commercial where the daughters make their daddy who's going away on a business trip a cute video of them for the plane, and then the mom said she made him a video too but he probably shouldn't watch it on the plane. 




4. What is your favorite day of the week?

~ Saturday.... we get to sleep in, I'm relaxed, and Saturday nights usually involve shenanigans something fun :)


I know this is referring to Sundays, but I just couldn't resist :-P




5. What is your favorite way to waste time?

~ Hmmm... other than surfing the wonderful worldwide web... tv.. yep I'm so exciting.. I'm currently catching up on old episodes of The O.C.

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?

~ Aside from my wedding dress, I'd have to say my black Gap skinnies and my new sparkly dress I wore to H's Christmas party 

Happy Sunday and Merry Christmas Eve-Eve!

5 comments:

  1. I love the OC too. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i just got some Blue Bell peppermint ice cream- soooo delicious!!
    love those commercials too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go get some of that ice cream while it's available! I said I didn't like commercials, but I do like that galaxy one. Would be so cute to do that, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the OC. I was just thinking about re-watching it a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog through the link up & look forward to following you.
    By the way that dress is amazing.

    Happy Holidays
    somethingaboutyounme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete