What I'm Loving Wednesday

Last WILW link up with This Kind of Love before Christmas! I can't believe it!




I'm loving that H and I will be back in CT tomorrow night surrounded by amazing friends and family. So excited!


I'm loving that we have such wonderful neighbors. We spent some time with them last night over some eggnog, and they're just such great people. Plus, they are going to watch Roxy for us again while we're in CT for Christmas.




I'm loving that H and I will both have a 5 day weekend and we get to celebrate with our loved ones back up north. It's been too long since we've been up there and it'll be great to see everyone. I can't wait to build new memories and reminisce about the old ones.



I'm loving my mom! She never ceases to amaze me! First, the kitchen aid showed up in the mail a few weeks ago, then the fooseball table, and now one of my favorite past times around the holidays.. she sent us a gingerbread house kit and a keurig cups carousel that I've been asking for... oh and Christmas cookies!




I'm loving our new fooseball table for our game room that my mom sent us a few weeks ago. I've already beat H a few times!



I'm loving my latest finds on Pinterest




Winter white flowers


















Gingerbread Martini



As always I'm loving my amazing H!


What are you loving today?

 

2 comments:

  1. Lots of great loves Kate! :)

    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good neighbors are so crucial, especially during out of town moments. lol. thanks for sharing, love. i hope you and your family had a truly wonderful weekend. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete