UD Naked Palette 2

What is this you say? 2 posts in a row? I was super excited about my Kitchen Aid mixer, I just couldn't contain myself! But... I've been meaning to do a post all day about the new Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 that was released today causing the site to crash since so many people were trying to snag one. After the hugely popular Naked Palette last year, Urban Decay decided to re-vamp it and release a sequel so to speak.







The new palette consists of Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, and Blackout. 

Half Baked is the only shade to be in both palettes and is one of my favs!


Comparison of the original Naked Palette and Naked Palette 2 (original is on the bottom)

I definitely love the new palette, but I honestly don't see myself running out to get it until after all the hoopla of the holidays is overwith. My original palette is still going strong, and I've been creating new looks with it lately. 

The new palette seems to be more shimmery, and may be better for nights out and special occasions than for every day, but if it's anything like the original, then it can create tons of different looks suitable for day or night. 

Was anyone able to grab one today? Are you planning on hunting one down before they're hard to find like the original?





3 comments:

  1. i'm getting it, i love the 1st one, i'll have to have the 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've had a day to think about it and I've decided I definitely want it... like now! lol I told H I'd love one for Christmas, but I'd be very impressed if he was actually able to obtain one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH! I don't have the Naked Palette 1, but have seen it everywhere! I love all of those colors! I think I may have to make a trip to sephora after all of the holiday hoopla dies down to see if they have any left! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete