What a week!

Man I am just utterly fried this week. I don't know what happened, but work has been high speed and high stress this week. Each day I think it'll be better than the day before, but I just keep getting more and more behind with more and more "rushes" getting dumped on me where I have to stop what I'm doing and change gears. I'm soooo glad tomorrow's Friday. I've also been feeling cruddy this week with some bad headaches and feeling some lingering symptoms from my labyrinthititus that have flared up again today. Blah... I just hope they pass soon because I have to fly in 2 and 1/2 weeks to go to Omaha for my job and I'm already scared that the flights will be detrimental to what I've been through the past few months. I've made so much progress that I don't want to go backwards.

I'm very much looking forward to this weekend for some much needed relaxation. I can't wait to sleep in, go to spin class and spin out my work frustrations, and relax with a skinny girl margarita. Yum! H and I also plan on visiting our home lot and taking pictures of the progress since last week and maybe hitting up a local winery for a wine tasting. I'm also super excited for my OC ladies return on Sunday night. I've watched Real Housewives of New Jersey and Beverly Hills, but no one compares to my OC ladies! Looking forward to some Vicki "whoo hoos"!

* Clarisonic Update* It's been another week, and I'm still on the tail end of my "purge". My skin looks so much healthier and always feels so great after I'm done with the cycle, but I'm still breaking out just no where near as bad as 2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment