My Prime Big Deals

As we are preparing for Hurricane Milton, I'm also trying to see what deals I can secure before we possibly lose power for an indefinite amount of time. I'm of course hoping we don't lose power, but our area is expected to have widespread power outages. The generator will hopefully keep our fridge running so we don't waste any perishable food and our phones charged, and we'll use the grill to cook and have plenty of snacks and water. We are just praying there isn't any damage to our home, and of course for those who will be impacted the most over on the Gulf Coast. So heartbreaking. 


On that note - we were extremely fortunate that Hurricane Helene barely clipped us, but as Milton is continuing to build and barrel towards our beautiful state of Florida there is something different in the air this time. 


What is on sale on my Amazon Wish List


There is a lot of nitty gritty nooks and crannies around the house (I'm looking at you washing machine!) that need a deep cleaning beyond what good ol' fashioned elbow grease can accomplish, so I am finally springing for a handheld steam cleaner and love that it's a part of the sale. 


I'm a big Real Housewives fan (have been watching since RHOC debuted and started it all), and am a huge Teresa Guidice fan (love her and her dorters). If you follow her on social or her cooking YouTube channel you'll see how much she loves her vegetable chopper. I believe her chopper is from Pampered Chef, but I found a good dupe apart of the sale for only $21. Sold! Roll the flashback of when I got to meet her in Daytona Beach at a book signing circa 2013 and my blonde hair.



I've been swooning over this console table for years, and think it may be time to finally go for it. I'm thinking of using it as a vanity table. Thoughts?


I'm a stomach sleeper, and as much as I try to sleep on my side or my back I always feel the most comfortable on my stomach which leads to a lot of chronic neck and back pain. I'm hoping this pillow will at least help alleviate some of it. 


Some fashion pieces that have been on my wish list for a while are a part of the sale - this cutout dress is perfect for date night or to go in my suitcase for our next vacay and I have this romper in green and now want to scoop up the fun palm print as well. I'm also one of those moms that is in car line or running errands in athleisure, and sometimes it's so bad I'm happy to not get out of the car. I'd like to make a little more of an effort with tennis dresses like this. On certain days... ha! 


Lil' Miss and I enjoy lots of time together in the kitchen baking this time of year especially through the holidays, and these mixing bowls would be a great upgrade to our current ones. Love that they come with lids!


We go through a lot of cereal in our house for breakfast and snacking, and since I mostly buy organic cereal they tend to go stale quicker (no preservatives). These cereal containers should help them last a little longer. 


I'm looking forward to Lil' Miss being able to re-join her swim team (she hasn't been able to attend practice since her ear surgery last month, but should be cleared to go back soon), and she needs a pair of swimming fins as they practice laps. Of course she wants them in hot pink! 


Lil' Miss rarely orders lunch at school, and I usually pack her fresh lunches in her Bentgo box. I like knowing what she's eating, but of course don't mind her ordering pizza or chicken nuggets once in a while. Her Bentgo lunch bag is TIRED, and needs to be replaced. I picked this unicorn pattern with the dark purple colors so it won't get as dirty so quickly. And this reusable utensil set is perfect for her Bentgo box or with her thermos that I fill with leftovers sometimes. 




What are some sale items you're scooping up for Christmas gifts or simply to treat yourself?

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I've been thinking about all of you in Florida these last few days. My gosh, y'all cannot catch a break. Sending up so many prayers for you and your family as Milton comes ashore over the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plan for the handheld steam cleaner is a great idea—perfect for tackling those tricky spots around the house. And how exciting to find a dupe for Teresa Giudice's vegetable chopper! That’s a fun piece of kitchen gear to have, especially with her as your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hand held steamer sounds really nice! I have been eyeing those nugget ice cube makers... They have REALLY come down in price from what they were. Oh, please stay safe. I just hate that everyone in Florida is dealing with yet another hurricane. You know it is bad if Disney closes for a day!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great Amazon finds! My heart goes out to everyone in Florida. Thinking of you - stay safe!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I hope you don't use power. I remember during Sandy we did not have power for almost 2 weeks it was awful, and it was COLD as it was November. Oh I hope Little Miss heals quickly and how exciting to meet Teresa!! The veggie chopper sounds like it is top notch, pun intended LOL.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete