Birthday Celebrations

Thankful for another year around the sun, and celebrations with family and friends. Last weekend, I celebrated with friends over dinner and some after dinner drinks at new to us spots. Lots of laughs which is always good for the soul. We were just missing 2 of our "framily members" who were unable to make it. I decided to don a little black dress and my sparkly heels similar to last year's birthday dinner look ringing in the big 4-0. I think it's become my new birthday uniform. 


Birthday Dinner Dress {available in over 10 colors} | Sparkly Pumps | Cuff Bracelet | Necklace






It was also the first time we've seen one of our friends since his recent engagement. Looking forward to seeing him tie the knot in a destination wedding next year. This crew loves to travel as much as I do, and any excuse for us to celebrate each other in a foreign country is always a great idea! 





Lots of birthday cups of coffee throughout the week which are always fun to take on a stroll through the park. I tend to mostly do Peloton workouts at home, so it's nice to get outside for a nice walk too and enjoy the sunshine. 





My sister in-law flew in on my birthday with her family, and Lil' Miss was super excited for cousin time over the next week which means lots of swimming, yummy meals, giggles, and sleepovers. It was fun to celebrate with family in town. 


Lace Swing Dress {available in multiple colors and patterns} | Espadrille Wedges {similar} | Cuff Bracelet






Cousin Time <3



Shop this Post



4 comments:

  1. Ohh!! That birthday dress is such a good Amazon find and love the Kate Spade sparkly shoes!! Looks like you had a great birthday!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fun celebration! That black dress looks amazing on you!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday, friend! You look amazing!! I'm glad you enjoyed celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a fantastic birthday celebration filled with joy and good company! A little black dress and sparkly heels sound like a perfect choice for ringing in a milestone like the big 4-0. Here's to many more years of laughter and memorable moments with loved ones!

    I’m excited to share my latest blog post with you! I’d love for you to give it a read and share your thoughts. Thank you: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/08/protected-by-grace-testimony-of-trust-and-gratitude.html

    ReplyDelete