That's a Wrap

.... and that's a wrap on birthday celebrations. I capped off the 40th birthday celebrations with a fun dinner at The Hampton Social with framily. And can we get a moment to also celebrate these fab sparkly heels?! I ordered them last March, and finally had an excuse to break them out. They did not disappoint! 




















And time for some fun mail - I received the sweetest surprise in the mail from Andrea filled with thoughtful goodies. We were thankful to not feel too many effects from Hurricane Idalia, but did have a gloomy day where lighting the Froze candle was perfection. My whole office smelled amazing! 




Shop this Post



5 comments:

  1. That drink you are all sharing looks cute and also delicious! Love your sparkly heels!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels are gorgeous and that dress looks amazing on you! It sounds like the perfect way to wrap up your birthday celebrations!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh friend, not only are you stunning in that black dress but it makes my heart so happy to know you were celebrated fully for your special birthday. I’m so glad that candle smelled good and made you smile! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday celebration! I know I've already told you once, but happy happy birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that was quite the Birthday celebration! And those shoes are everything! What a statement, love them. You look super chic and sexy and I bet you guys had a great time!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete