Glamping and Speakeasies

Hello birthday week! It's a milestone this week which I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it. I'm feeling much better about it than I was earlier this year, but let's just say it. 4-0 we are here folks. I'm incredibly grateful for entering a new decade, surrounded by so many loved ones, and am just plain ol' happy. Daily stressors aside, life is good. 


Ruffle Swing Dress {available in 10 colors} | Wedges | Camera Bag




The weekend before school started, we were hosted at the most darling glamping site. If you are visiting Central Florida or are local to the area, definitely check out Temple and Glamping for a night or two. You can choose to sleep in the air conditioned tent or the adjacent one bedroom temple that also has a full bathroom and a kitchen. There's also lots of outdoor seating, a grill, a hammock, and a hot tub to take a dip in. 






Upon walking in, we found so many sweet surprises from a charcuterie board, bottle of bubbles, balloons, flowers a pickleball set, a cake in the fridge from a local vendor and lots of notes of encouragement everywhere. The owner truly takes the time to make sure your stay is amazing and no detail is left unturned.










Before we knew it, it was already time for "Meet the Teacher" and the first day of school. Where did summer break go? I feel like we were just going to the end of the school year celebrations and jetting off to Colorado to celebrate H's 40th birthday (Colorado trip recap found here). Lil' Miss is very excited for 1st grade and to be reunited with some of her kindergarten friends. I especially enjoyed the coffee and mini donut trucks outside which were a nice treat. 






Last weekend, we were able to get out for a quick date night and we decided to check out a new speakeasy called Crown Alley. You enter through a phone booth in the back of the building with a code you dial in, and are greeted to the beautiful hidden space. We enjoyed their handcrafted cocktails and the chef's selection charcuterie board. 










We spent the rest of the weekend in the pool (hello heat index of 107 degrees!) and went out for Cobb Salads and for me - mimosas. I broke out my new sparkly cuff bracelet that I used my 50% off birthday discount at Kendra Scott for, and couldn't stop swooning. Isn't she so pretty?!




Shop this Post



6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday doll!! And WOW this glamping sight looks incredible. I first heard of glamping when I worked in the publishing industry. I was like what??? But it such a great idea. You look great in these looks.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up for glamping! That site looks amazing! Happy Birthday!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday! You're only a year behind me. How on earth are we in our 40's now?! EEKS! I love that floral two-piece set you wore here. It is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you really celebrated! Just like you should...it's a true blessing every day we have here on Earth!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love that green dress and the charcuterie and cake in the fridge looks SO, so good!! Happy Birthday!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday sweetheart. You look amazing and this whole experience looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete