Recent Favs

I am in disbelief that Lil' Miss only has 1 week left of Kindergarten and we are celebrating my husband's 40th birthday. We are excited to check out a new-to-us destination in celebration of his milestone birthday, and I can't wait to recap all the fun. 


As we are preparing for our next trip and summer in general, I thought I'd round up some of my recent favorites. And can we talk about how I was annoyed that the Bentgo box that I picked up for Lil' Miss to take to school when she's not purchasing a hot lunch did not fit in her lunch box? I had to buy another lunch bag specifically made for those amazing Bentgo boxes (that I so wish we had when I was growing up!) Well she is obsessed with the mermaid print, and I have to admit I kind of love it. She'll be taking it to camp too over the summer. Win win!


I picked up this beach bag for our cruise in March and promised to report back on it being water resistant and won't get as dirty considering it's mostly white. This thing is a beast you guys! Not only did it carry everything when we got off on each island to explore, but it performed really well in the sand, at the pool and everywhere else. There are minimal marks on it and it still looks new! 


I had been drooling over these glitter pumps with the cutest pom poms for a while, and finally decided to scoop them up. On sale of course! 


With our frequent trips to Universal I needed a fun backpack, and was looking for the PERFECT one. It took a while, and then I saw this Hedwig backpack carrying a letter from Hogwarts and fell in love. She goes with me to each trip to the parks. 






Shop this Post





5 comments:

  1. Love those pumps and that Hedwig backpack is adorable!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see where y'all go for your husband's 40th! Y'all always take the best vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow almost done with kindergarten that is something, a milestone for sure. You really found some great things. Loving the sparkly pumps and the owl backpack is just TOO cute!! Sounds like you are going to have a great summer.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green dress with the little cut out is SO cute! I can't wait to see where you go for your husband's milestone bday. Happy bday to him!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete