There Must Be Some Toros in the Atmosphere

A cold front has moved in, and it's been time for sweaters and boots. It was 37 degrees when I took Lil' Miss to school yesterday morning, and it wasn't for the faint of heart especially when the wind gust came through. I always joke that I didn't move to Florida to be cold, and it's true that your blood thins out. I grew up in Connecticut where it got MUCH colder than this for way longer, and now I get can't get warm when it drops below 60. 


Pullover {15% off} | Faux Leather Leggings | OTK Boots | Lipstick in Twig | Sunnies | Double Ring



I purchased this pullover for my work trip to Dubai in November as something that can be thrown over anything to cover my shoulders and respect their modesty standards. It was light and airy enough for the desert, but also great for the recent drop in temps back here at home. 

I paired it with my favorite faux leather leggings which are ridiculously comfy and a pair of OTK boots that I scooped up at Nordstrom Rack a few seasons ago. 







Shop this Post



12 comments:

  1. I knew immediately what your post title was referring to! Cute cold weather outfit friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pullover is gorgeous! Love this chic look on you!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. 37 down there?! Oh my! Y'all are having a cold snap. That pullover is fabulous! It would go with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the thigh high boots!! 37 is definitely cold for florida!! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel sorry for my FL people when the weather goes inhospitable down there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, 37 for Florida is pretty intense! Your outfit is super cute, though- I love the tall boots! And gray sweater twins, yay! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is currently 21 degrees here so you would be freezing haha. I understand though since you've lived in FL for so long. Anyway! Love this look!! XO, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always say that Zoe must have gotten my northern blood because she can handle the cold a lot better than most people here. She lives for cooler temps and hates the summer heat about as much as I do lol. Love your cold weather outfit! And Bring It On!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just wondering what to wear with my Spanx leggings and this is a great choice for it! It has been warmer here. You definitely got a cold front.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is cold for Florida! It is good you have some warmer options, just if it does dip low! I love this sweater with those Spanx leggings! I have a pair of the faux leather ones and I need to wear them more!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Toro's reference! I need to watch that ASAP! I love this look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That floaty tunic is such a nice light knit! it looks really cosy for colder days! So cute on you :)

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend :) We had a great one despite the heat, catching up with friends and family :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete