I Finally Caved

I finally did it guys - I caved, and picked up my first pair of non-skinny jeans. This millennial still highly prefers the more tailored and slimming look of skinny jeans, but had fun taking my first pair of boyfriend jeans out for a spin to go to dinner the other night. I chose this pair because they weren't super baggy in the waist area, and I liked the distressed look and that they were cuffed which pairs great with heels, sandals, or a comfy pair of sneaks. 










On Tuesday last week, we took the day off for my birthday and headed out to the beach. We lucked out with beautiful weather, played in the waves, and grabbed some lunch on the water. Just what I needed to melt away some stress mid-week. Oh and a box of Crumbl Cookies on the way home - YUM!





And speaking of birthdays, I received the sweetest surprise in the mail from Andrea. So many fun goodies, and she even included a pack of stickers for Lil' Miss who noticed them immediately and squealed! 



Shop this Post


14 comments:

  1. I like that they are still pretty fitted! They look great on you! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try another pair of jeans too. Yours look really cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are great jeans on you and I like the bright heels with them! I tried boyfriend jeans a while back - too tricky for me being petite, I stick with skinny or straight legs mostly!

    Hope your week is going well! It's a cold one here for the last few days of winter!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally rocking those jeans! x

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans look so cute on you! Loving your one shoulder top and this chic look!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love these jeans! I have a couple of pairs that aren't skinny and I need to add a couple more before fall gets here!! Andrea is the best gift giver!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look really great on you, Kate!! That bodysuit is still one of my favorite things you've found this summer - it's just gorgeous on you - from the fit to the color! A mid-week birthday beach trip sounds like the perfect escape. What's the green drink??

    ReplyDelete
  8. They fit you very nicely, Kate. Like that you chose to wear high heels with them, looks very edgy
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great in this outfit, love how you styled your jeans with this one shoulder bodysuit.

    https://www.ninakobi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The boyfriend jeans look comfy and stylish. Plus, you can wear them casual or dressy. You styled them fantastic.
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2021/09/the-toastiest-faux-fur-coats-to-wear.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pair looks amazing on you Kate! Actually the entire outfit looks so stylish and pretty. The heels are so very eye catching too. What a fun surprise from Andrea. That's really cool that she also included stickers for your daughter. She's such a sweetheart!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable in these non-skinny jeans! I know, I know- it's tough to break out of the skinny jean mold, but I have been liking slouchier styles as of late. That doesn't mean my skinnies are out- I still love 'em!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Gen Z would be proud lol! I wear skinny jeans in the winter to work as they are warm and you can put leggings over them (for warmth) but I have stepped away from them for a while and have embraced wide leg and lose fit jeans. These look great on you and love how you styled them! It is still warm enough to got the beach here too.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete