Pink Sand from Bermuda

Bermuda is not just one of the most beautiful places I've visited, but it was where we celebrated the impending arrival of Lil' Miss on our Babymoon in 2016. I now get to carry the famous pink sand from Horseshoe Bay Beach with me in this gorgeous bracelet from Dune Jewelry. It was the perfect Mother's Day gift to myself, and I even sent a matching one to my sweet momma since Bermuda is where my parents went on their honeymoon back in 1981. We're officially bracelet buddies - do you hear Joey Tribbiani's voice too?


She cried when she opened the bracelet, and was in awe that the pink sand inside her bracelet was actually from her favorite beach in Bermuda and couldn't wait to tell my dad. 


Dress {30% off} | Sandals in Sea Shell Pink | Statement Ring



With Mother's Day around the corner, a piece of personalized experiential jewelry filled with sand from her favorite beach around the world makes the perfect gift. All of their pieces are handmade with sand and earth elements from your favorite locations around the world. Celebrate mom this year with a piece of her paradise, and save 20% with code MOM2021.


Lil' Miss was excited when I told her the meaning of the bracelet I was wearing. I told her that we went on a trip to celebrate that we'd be meeting her soon, and now I have some sand from the beach we went to in a special bracelet. She said "Oooooh it's really pretty Mommy". Heart officially melted. 





**This blog post is in collaboration with Dune Jewelry, however all opinions are my own.

10 comments:

  1. Dune jewelry sounds so cool and your bracelet is divine. Hope your week ahead is sweet and easy breezy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty piece and so sweet that it represents something so special! Happy Monday friend!

    Rosy Outlook 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that is so special!! Bermuda is still an island that I can't wait to visit! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bracelet is gorgeous and I love that it holds a special memory for both you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love the story behind this bracelet... and it's gorgeous, too! I'd love to visit there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bracelet is sooo pretty. I love that you got one for your mama too. I have never been to Bermuda and would love to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the coolest thing and such a great gift idea!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful concept! Your bracelet is gorgeous and such a special keepsake!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bracelet buddies! Love the Joey reference! I saved your Insta post on this because I really want to get one for my mom for Mother's Day - it's such a great gift!!!

    ReplyDelete