Monday Coffee Catch Up

 Pour yourself an extra cup of coffee, and let's catch up! Life has been super busy, and it's not showing any signs of slowing down. Although, I'm going to try my best to savor these final months of 2020. Did I just say that? I believe we will close out the year on a high note, and want to enjoy all the festive fun!



If you didn't catch it on Instagram I featured a gorgeous and sentimental piece from Dune Jewelry Lil’ Miss is a piece of my heart, and another piece is the beautiful Qamea Resort and Spa in Fiji where we honeymooned 10 years ago. I now get to carry a piece of Qamea with me in this beautiful bracelet. All of their gorgeous pieces come with sand from places around the world, and I of course chose sand from Qamea. Now let’s celebrate Dune Jewelry’s 10th Anniversary, and scoop up your piece of paradise with code DECADEOFDUNE to save 15%, and carry it with you always. This gorgeous starfish cuff was a little Anniversary gift to myself because treat yourself! 


A lot of you followed along as we had our biggest work event of the year on a stage instead of traveling on our world tour due to the virus that shall not be named. And some of you may have seen that we had Tony Robbins as our keynote speaker which was incredible. Since we didn't have an audience, and it was streaming around the world it felt like a private show for those of us working the event. Definitely an experience of a lifetime! And since we were in Universal Studios, a stop at Voodoo Doughnuts was a must of course. AH-MA-ZING guys! Even just walking into the shop while wearing a mask, it was the most delicious smell ever. 










This past weekend, we headed out to the beach with framily (friends who are like family) to celebrate not 1 not 2 but 3 birthdays. Some outdoor salty air fun on the water followed by an outdoor German biergarten for dinner. Lil' Miss was living her best life going from riding the waves to dancing to the live music at dinner. Oh and let's not forget all the food. YUM! 




*My Beach Baby*




















*My Whole Heart*

Shop this Post



17 comments:

  1. Yay for pretty jewelry, doughnuts and beach days! You all look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well y'all just had the best weekend! And those donuts look so yummy! Gosh, I wish we had a specialty donut shop like that here in town! There's definitely a gap in the market here. B and I always joke that we should open one because it would be a huge success since there isn't anything like that here. We just have the usual Dunkin and Krispy Kreme. We have one local shop that we love, but they don't do all of the fancy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect weekend!! I love beach days that just transition into dinner and then the kids are just tuckered out! I am loving that bracelet - it's so wonderfully sentimental! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys had an amazing beach weekend! Donuts, good food and pretty jewelry are always winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just imagine how good those donuts smell! What a fun beach weekend! And I love the family photo at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the beach! Will be counting down the days soon but first we will head to Charleston. I am trying to end 2020 on a high note with working on my attitude and how I respond to others.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Serena's face in that last photo!!! She is just the cutest. Sounds like a fab weekend to me too. I am glad that you guys had fun. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great event. Those donuts sounds scrumptious.
    Love those beach pics and smiling faces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those donuts sound amazing! It looks like you had such a fun beach weekend! Serena is the cutest!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh sadly I do not think 2020 will end on a high note. I don't have a good feeling about this election at and not looking forward it at all. On a brighter note Tony Robbins wow! How cool. I met up a French blogger I follow a few years ago when she was in NY to attend a Tony Robbins seminar. And your weekend looked great! Love the photos : )

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tony Robbins is a legend! So glad you got to be part of that- too cool!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. the last photo! You guys look sooo happy there. Tony Robbins! How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing like a good time at the beach! Nice shots here!

    https://missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always have the best beach days! Everyone looks so happy too :) And super cool with the Tony Robbins event. He's SO awesome to see live!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Having a piece of your honeymoon is such a cool idea for jewelry! Love that you are still enjoying beach days and yay for inspiring work events!
    Xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad the work event went well and how nice you could spend time at the beach with your family :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a great time at the beach and at Octoberfest for the adults! I am excited for a festive season but still feeling very anxious about the next few months because work is so challenging right now.

    ReplyDelete