Eat Cake for Breakfast

How are we already here at birthday week? Even though I'm scared to be officially in my mid-30's (yipes), I'm super thankful for each day I'm blessed with. Coming off a fabulous weekend which included a great Bar Method workout (duh) and a birthday brunch thrown by sweet friends, I'm excited for the short week ahead and a mini-vacay for the big day. I rounded up a few wishes (well let's be honest that bag is a total wish), and fun pieces that will carry me through mid-fall and others that will be great for a fall trip up north. Plus, one can never have too many lace bralettes... unless you want to wear it alone as a top. If you watched BIP last week, you know what I'm talking about.



So much excitement going on between birthday festivities, my niece who will be born any minute, going to visit family in CT in October, and a big trip planned next spring with friends. Because cruising is my favorite.

What are you thankful for right now?

*************************************************

A big shoutout to my birthday twin Nadine - it's our week girl. Cheers! 

21 comments:

  1. It's the week of Kate and Nadine!! I hope you get one of each, I sure want that FP bralette in every color, lol! Hope this special week treats you soooo right beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday week! i love spoiling myself during birthday week (month) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday week and welcome to the mid-30's (lol - it's a great place to be, I promise!) And I was so annoyed by Tia wearing the bralette as a top = fashion fail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww yay for birthday week! I think you need that gucci bag - I wear mine all the time! Will you guys be making a stop in Boston when you're up here? xo, Biana- BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday week!! Always the most fun week of the year :) Sounds like you have SO much to be thankful for!! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Week to us!!!!! I sort of forgot it was this week already. I have been preoccupied trying to get all the things done around our house and have no clue what day it is anymore lol. I love your list, can I just cosign?! I hope you have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday week!!! Maybe your little cutie saw this post and is relaying the message to the appropriate people. ;-) Those booties are similar to the pair that I have and they are pretty comfortable. I also saw that white bag in the store a few months ago and it looks way better in person. Love that off-the-shoulder top and that t-shirt dress too! :-) Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday week! Mine is week after next and Im already excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing wishlist! Hope you have an incredible birthday week! ❤

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    New post: What To Style | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is gorge! Your birthday brunch looked yummy! I hope you have the best birthday week girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! Have a wonderful one :)

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday weeeeeek! And your wishlist is on point, sis!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday week!!! I hope it is a wonderful week! I do like that bralette and that Kate spade watch. I think I’d want the watch more though, more ppl would see it! Ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, happy birthday week. i think the Gucci bag so great

    https://lizado.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would take any of these for my birthday too. Happy birthday month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that Free People top! That would be so perfect with leggings this fall. Happy birthday! Hope you have lots of fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That KS watch has been on my wishlist forever! I thought you already had it or maybe that was Sacha? Happy birthday week pretty lady! I hope you enjoy your long weekend trip and get to relax and soak in some sunshine xo Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete