Benefit's They're Real!

I was a huge fan of Maybelline's Falsies for the past couple of years, but was completely WOWED by Benefit's They're Real mascara. I got my first tube last year around the holidays, and was excited that it was a part of Sephora's birthday gift this year.


I have almost non-existent eye lashes (not sure why, considering my brother has such long lashes... waisted on a boy!) and love how dramatic this makes my lashes. They're thicker, longer, and darker with this mascara without looking fake.  




7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this mascara! It's definitely my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to give it a try. I tend to stick to cheaper mascaras now, but I've never tried Benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mascara!!!! So expensive but totally worth every penny :)

    xo
    Mel
    I Pink i Love You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get the smaller tube for only $10 and it lasts a long time ;-)

      Delete
  4. I also use the purple Flasies tube which I love but its about to run out so wouldn't mind trying something new. Did you buy it at Sephora?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We both LOVE this mascara!! It's one the of all time faves!! So glad you like it too. And yes, what's up with lashes wasted on boys! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mascara looks good on you! Everyone loves it....except me! It dries my lashes out like whoa. I'm a fan of the bad gal lash, falsies from maybelline, and voluminous by loreal.

    ReplyDelete