Cheers to 2 Years

I can't believe it's been 2 years since I married the love of my life! H and I just got back from our anniversary trip to Jamaica (recap coming soon I promise!) and today is our actual anniversary. 


We just watched our wedding video which is always fun, and I love reflecting back on pictures from our beautiful day. 

















I'm truly blessed to have married such a wonderful man and my best friend. These past two years have been amazing and I look forward to many more!



Cheers!

Jamaica trip pics and reviews coming soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you had a wonderful time, can't wait for the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! Congrats on two years, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear you had such a lovely time :) Happy Anniversary <3
    What a beautiful bride you made! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Like your blog!
    http://mesmemos.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete