Weekend in Pictures

Another great weekend has come and gone...


Happy hour at home on the patio, sparkly pedicure, shopping, and pool time with the girls. Ooh and I baked cookies!


Loving this maxi dress I picked up at Old Navy with my 20% off coupon. I also picked up H a pair of shorts. I'm such a good wife :)



I picked this up for daiquiris at the pool. Tasty drinks that are also guilt free are a win-win.



You know how when you go on a cruise or any vacation and you collect those souvenir cups to bring home and then never do anything with them again? Well, I decided to put some of our Carnival glasses to good use. It was like being on vacation again (almost!)


Pretty new toes. I got Excuse Moi again from OPI's Muppet Collection again.








Perfect end to a great weekend


Oh and of course I practiced safe sun! Both H and I were slathered in sunscreen, and he also wore a hat out on the golf course. As I predicted, their golf game was a hot mess, but they had fun.. maybe a little too much fun. When the guys met up with us afterward we found them in a 3-way man hug. Can you feel the love? 

3 comments:

  1. girl you look amazing in that maxi!! such a great color on you! looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it looks like you had an amazing time..yay :) I am loving that OPI color - too cute!!
    I love that you get souvenir cups - you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete