Weekend Shopping Overload

I've been so good these past several months ever since we were under contract for the house with my spending, and this weekend was the first time I felt like I overshopped in a while. But I do have a good excuse.. or two.. both of which I gave to H for my online and in store shopping sprees. The first being how good I've been since February and the second being that I need new clothes and stuff for our cruise that's coming up in a few weeks.

First, I made an online order to Sephora for some new primer since mine is running really low. I've used MAC's Prep & Prime for a while, but feel like it was leaving my face too oily and greasy. I ended up deciding to try out Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 15  which had great reviews, plus I love that it has SPF built into it for extra skin protection. 



Then, I got another email from Body Central that their clearance items reduced again. Very hard to resist especially after I scored 3 great dresses from them for my last cruise for $9 each! So, I ventured over to their site and ordered the Border Print Kimono Sleeve Dress and the Embroidered Flutter Sleeve Top.



Then.... was when I threw all caution to the wind and made my first Victorias Secret order in 7 months. I can see the multiple catalogs arriving in my mailbox already. Any time I make an order, I start receiving multiple catalogs from them weekly, and as my orders stopped, I slowly watched the amount of catalogs arriving in the mail decrease. Too funny... 

The gold bikini that I mentioned I wanted in my Wardrobe Wants Wednesday post was on sale so I picked that up along with a new bathing suit coverup, tank dress, and a strapless bra. (Mine is on sadly on it's last leg and H has been chuckling at it, so it was definitely time.)




Then H and I went to Old Navy and Marshalls today, and I picked up a new black bathing suit top since I had a mishap with the top half of my black bikini at Aquatica I knew I needed to replace it. And since women's bathing suits are on sale for $6 for each piece right now I jumped on it. At Marshalls, H picked up a pack of Nautica white t's and we both got some new sunglasses. He got a pair of Guess sunglasses marked down from $75 to $13 and I got these Jessica Simpson's marked down from $50 to $10! 


How was your weekend? Did you go on any shopping binges? 

1 comment: