Kick off the Holidays Favs

Such a busy yet fun week, and I'm looking forward to some relaxation and the kick-off to holiday fun.

1. Celebrated one of my favorite mama-to-be's birthdays. Half priced wine and yummy Italian food are always a good idea.


2. It was soooo cold here this week... ok I digress.. it was "Florida-cold". But I have obviously lost my CT blood, because this girl was COLD. Running the heat and wearing scarves, boots, and sweaters in Florida is not normal for November. December or January yes, but not November. I have a feeling we're in for a chillier than normal winter. Funny thing is it'll be back in the upper 70's/low 80's this weekend and I couldn't be happier!

*Warming up with a non-fat gingerbread latte*



3. Farewell happy hour for a great co-worker who leaves to go back to Denmark next week. Of course there was more wine...


4. Ventured into Pier 1 on my lunch break this week and fell in love with the Hayworth Vanity, it's just so pretty and I love that it has a drawer too. Does anyone know if big items at Pier 1 ever go on sale/clearance?



5. Loving my recent finds on Pinterest:









I already have most of these, but how fabulous is this set?! Great gift!
















Linking up today with Lauren for High Five on Friday, Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop, and Amanda for Friday Favorites. Hop on over and join us! Happy Friday!


22 comments:

  1. I always love your pins - they are swoon worthy!!! I love the sweater you're wearing, but that necklace - obsessed!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, such pretty pins!! It has been cold! We froze in Orlando. It was also rainy which doesn't help. We have family from NY and when they come down in the winter, they comment how surprisingly cold it is here and it almost feels colder than where they're from because it's a "wet cold".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, lady! Super cute! And love all your pins, too. They are fabulous!

    So is that Pier 1 Vanity!!!! I hope you get it on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am trying to convince Josh that I absolutely no matter what need the Hayworth dresser for our room. I covet it! If you sign up for their mailing list, Pier 1 has been sending out 20% off coupons left and right lately and it applies to that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't checked out The Porch but I want to! And that Pier 1 vanity is amazing! OMG! I'm so happy it's warming up here too. I haven't been able to run all week it's been way too cold! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pier 1 is my Achilles heel --- ahhhh!! and yes, their big items do go on sale, but not very often so you just have to watch for sales :)

    your Pins are to die for!!! love all of them. I'm also a sucker for glitter! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! It was definitely 'Florida Cold' this past week! We had the heat on Monday and Tuesday night-insane!
    I love all of your fabulous pins and yes, the big items do go on sale at Pier 1!
    Have a fabulous (warmer) weekend!
    Sarah
    coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That vanity is gorgeous!! Still can't believe we were both at the Porch at the same time. I must have been on the opposite side cause I didn't see your group. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lovee that coat on Pinterest, and those glitter pillows! So pretty! And a week with lots of wine is a week well spent in my book ;) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit with the brown sweater and white pants. It has been so cold here and even inside I have to bundle up. That dining room is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much wine! And love all the pins!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pier 1 always has the prettiest stuff!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that vanity. Big stuff does go on sale there, and they sometimes do 20-30% off coupons too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That vanity is so pretty! I just couldn't bring myself to buy it so I went with the malm from Ikea:) I can't believe it has been this cold in the south. It was like one day it was in the 80s and the next in the 30s! Pure craziness! Hope you have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Urban Decay its my favorite... I think I need that whole set box hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  16. half off wine is always a yes. loving that gold sequined skirt! hope you've warmed up this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've had my eye on that same vanity from Pier 1! It's gorgeous and fingers crossed it eventually goes on sale!! Hope you had a great weekend and soaked up all that warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that vanity! I am a huge fan of that hollywood regency look in decor! It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete